Accepting the Agreement for the processing of personal data, the client automatically agrees with the Public Offer.
By providing his personal data, the User agrees to process, store and use his personal data on the basis of Federal Law No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" of 27.07.2006 for the following purposes:
• Implementing customer support
• Receiving information about marketing events by the User
• Conducting audits and other services to improve the quality of the services provided.
Accepting this Agreement and providing personal data by filling out the feedback form, as well as an online application on the website lucky-lang.ru the User:
• confirms that the information provided is personal;
• certifies that he has fully studied this Agreement and the terms of processing of personal data contained therein specified by him on the website;
• consents to the processing of personal data with the indication of registration on the site lucky-lang.ru;
• expresses unconditional consent to the processing conditions of his personal data.
Personal data means any personal information that allows you to identify the User, such as:
• Surname, First name
• Date of Birth
• Contact number
• E-mail address
• City (time zone)
• Skype login
Personal data of Users is stored exclusively in electronic media and processed using automated systems, except when manual processing of personal data is necessary due to the fact of implementation of legal requirements.
The Company undertakes not to transfer the received personal data to third parties, with the exception of the following cases:
• At the request of authorized government bodies of the Russian Federation only on the grounds and in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation
• We provide third parties with the minimum amount of personal data required only to provide the required service or conduct the necessary transaction.
The Company reserves the right to amend unilaterally these rules, provided that the changes do not contradict the current legislation of the Russian Federation. Changes in the terms and conditions of these Regulations shall take effect after they are published on the Site.
Follow the link given to reset the password.